Self confidence is an important key to personal and professional success. If you want to become self confident you need to do three things.
1) Become an optimist.
2) Face your fears and take action.
3) Surround yourself with positive people.
Why is it important to surrounding yourself with positive people?
* Help your self confidence because they tend to see the potential in you even when you might not see it in yourself.
* Help you realize your dreams
* Are positive and optimistic these traits are contagious
So start surrounding yourself with positive people today and you'll become positive and self confident. Meet these people on a regular basis to exchange ideas and support one another. You want to find people who accept you for who you are, but are willing to challenge you, in a positive and constructive manner, to excel and to become a personal professional success.
Out with Negativity
It is not healthy to surround yourself with negative people as you'll become negative and lose your confidence. Self confidence and negativity are mutually exclusive.
* Only hinder your self confidence because they tend to reinforce your self doubt and negative beliefs about yourself.
* Take dreams away
* Are negative and pessimistic these traits are also contagious and traits you do not want to associate yourself with.
* In the long run will wear you out.
End your toxic relationships and walk away from the negative people you encounter. It may be difficult at first, but as you move away from negative people, you'll become more positive and will attract positive people into my life.
How do you become a positive person?
1. Think positively:
Train yourself to see the opportunity in every difficulty and the good in every person you meet. Be genuinely happy about not only your success - but the success of others in your life.
2. Speak positively:
You attract positive people when you say positive things. When someone greets me by saying, "How are you?" I always smile and answer "Great and you?" even if I'm having a tough day. This doesn't mean that I don't share my troubles with close friends. I just don't wear them on my sleeve.
Smiles are contagious. When you smile at others, they tend to return the favor. A smile can have a positive impact on someone who is having a bad day. By smiling, you'll attract other smiling positive people - the kind of people who will help you fulfill your dreams.
The point here is simple.
Self confidence is an important key to personal and professional success. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a great way to build your self confidence. Discard the negative people in your life. If you can't remove them completely, do your best to keep them at arm's length. Build a network of positive people by being positive yourself. Think positively, speak positively and smile..
If you want to surround yourself with positive people then you need to learn to be a positive person yourself so learn the positive peoples vocab
• I can do it / You can do it.
• I believe in myself / I believe in you.
• I am proud of myself / I'm proud of you.
• Thank you.
• I need you.
• I trust you.
• I respect myself / I respect you.
• I appreciate myself / I appreciate you.
• I value myself / I value you.
• I love me / I love you.
Source : Tania Poletti